New Wearable XM Radio is Versatile, AffordableJuly 22, 2008 4:23 pm XM Receivers
So you finally signed on for an XM radio plan and are already enjoying the 170+ channels of crisp digital bliss. Good for you, XM satellite radio is the most advanced radio to ever be created, and with all of the commercial free stations, radio has never been better. However, if you are only using your XM radio in your car or at home, think again. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to take your XM radio with you on walks, when you are jogging, to work, to the waiting room at the car shop when you are getting your oil changed—or just wherever you happen to be throughout your busy day?
Well now you can. The Delphi SkyFi3 XM Satellite Radio Receiver allows just this. It is made out of a small and very sleek-looking, user-friendly and intuitive design. This newest receiver from Delhi offers total control and includes a very rich feature set that will appease even the pickiest of listeners. You can take it on the go and even store your favorite tunes on it with the Gig microSD Card (costs about $20 additional). So the next time you want to go for a jog, around town to run errands, or wherever, take your new Delphi SkyFi3 XM Satellite Radio Receiver with you, and plug and play throughout your day.
Delphi SkyFi3 Features:
• SureConnect FM Modulation Hookup
• Plug-n-Play satellite radio with integrated XM tuner
• Large, 2.8″ screen with horizontal & vertical mount
• Portable-playback mode with internal 5-hour rechargeable battery
• Stores up to 500* songs with optional microSD cards
• Stores up to 10 hours of XM programming with built-in memory
• 30-minute pause & replay feature
• Bookmark & purchase songs with XM+Napster
• Artist & TuneSelect