Just when you though that XM car radios could not get any cheaper, think again buddy! The XM satellite receiver that I am about to tell you about is so cheap you will think that you are dreaming. But you are not my friends, it’s just a darn good deal that’s all!
What if you could get a fully featured XM car radio for fewer than $40? That’s right, I have found one of the best deals ever on an XM radio for your car, and the installation is a snap as well because this XM car radio comes with a quick installation kit that’s so simple my 80 year old grandmother could install it in a snap.
The XM satellite receiver that I am talking about is the Audiovox Xpress EZ XM Radio Receiver with Car Kit. Well priced online, at only select retailers, for under $40, yes you read right. Two, twenty dollar bills gets this bad boy into your vehicle and allows you to enjoy those 170 channels of XM bliss while you are on the way to work, or wherever.
The Features include:
• Entry-Level Unit with Simplified User Interface
• Large, Easy-to-Read LCD Display Shows the Channel, Artist and Song Title via a Bright, Three-Line Display
• Favorites Button Gives the Option to Program up-to 10 XM Channels
• Move Quickly Through XM Channels with the Tune and Press Dial
• Universal Connector – Easily Move XpressEZ Between the Car, Home and Audio System with Compatible Accessories
• Sleep Mode
• Vehicle Kit with Plug & Play Docking Station
• XM SureConnect
• 12-Volt Power Adapter
• Magnetic Roof Mount Antenna